August 7, 2017 - My master is back

August 7, 2017

Finally my master was back, I am so very happy. He told me what had happened while he was gone so I could write all this in my blog.

By the way, do you like my blog? Feel free to leave a comment; I really would like to know what you think. Have you ever met a dog that traveled as much as I did? Tell me and send me pictures.

My master and I went to bed early today and he would let me sleep in his bed. Normally I am not allowed to do that but he knew I miss my mistress and he misses her too. It is way more comfortable on the bed then on my spot. Maybe I should convince them to let me sleep in their bed every night. I need to work out a plan for that. Maybe if I look at them with my big brown eyes?




Professional Reader



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021