August 6, 2017 - Will they come back?

August 6, 2017

Today my mistress got hold of the uncle and he booked the flights for her. At noon Marc took her to the airport and she left Timmins and Canada. She arrived safely the next morning in Frankfurt.
Luckily she could stay with her stepmother for the first week and with my master’s mom the second week. She told me to thank both of them for taking such good care of her while she was in Germany.

My master stayed another night at Marc’s place. I felt so lonely without them although Tim is very nice and I have company with Silver and Sally. But it just isn’t the same without my humans! How would I know if they ever come back? What if I have to stay here forever without them? Well, they left their stuff here, maybe they are coming back.








Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021