August 25, 2017 - The Great Kayak Challenge & Festival in Timmins

August 25, 2017

More packing was going on in the morning. The humans packed Marc’s truck. At about 10:30 am the humans, Diesel and I left in the truck, pulling the big canoe on a trailer. My mistress told me that we would go to Timmins to the Great Kayak Challenge & Festival.
The humans set up everything there and I could lie underneath the table and sleep.

I need to admit I emptied the trash while the humans picked up the canoe last night. There were chicken bones in the trash and I ate them all. Today I don’t feel good – my stomach hurts and I have diarrhea. Last night I had to go out twice and my mistress had to let me out. I feel sorry for that but I urgently had to go.

Tim set up his table with a lot of pictures, paddles, the two canoes, books and much more. He even showed videos about the “Power of the Canoe”.

My master and my mistress set up a table with their balloons and they twisted for the kids. This afternoon they weren’t too busy but it was only Friday and two more days to go.
They were a lot of people and a lot of music. In the evening the concerts started and it was really loud. I hid underneath the table and could watch everybody without being seen.
My humans and I slept in the trailer on the matrasses. It was very cold and I was shaking because it was so cold. When my master saw that he let me sleep on his mattress next to his feet.







Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021