June 13, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

June 13, 2017 – Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

My mistress was cold last night. I do agree, it was very cold last night. It was only 11°C/51F “warm”. I wasn’t cold as my fur started to grow again.

Brook, the nice neighbor, left today. Before she left she told my humans that she can take us with her as she is leaving for Ontario in a couple of days. Isn’t this great? My humans were worried because you are not allowed to take pets on the Greyhound busses we might not be able to take the bus to Calgary. You have to order the tickets online and might not get a refund if they refuse to take me, although I am a service dog.

Because my mistress was cold last night and does not want to get sick we walked to the mall today. She wanted to get a sleeping bag. We had to walk to the Sky Train station, remember – this is a long walk. My humans decided to walk as an exercise instead of taking the bus.

My mistress got a nice sleeping bag and something to eat. On their way through the mall they asked at IHOP if they could busk there on Sunday morning as it is Father’s Day. Unfortunately IHOP does not allow busking in their restaurants in Canada. But they could busk on the sidewalk of the Sky Train station. They will try this.

We walked back my humans went into the TV room to work a little bit and my mistress wanted to continue writing on this blog. By the way, do you like it? Comments are welcome. Just be friendly!

The weather wasn’t very nice today as you can see on the pictures. This is me after the long walk. I know, I don’t look happy as I would love to run around without my leach. I miss the backyard in Pahrump.






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021