June 12, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

June 12, 2017 – Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

My humans had a good night with their new blanket and me too as I had both of my blankets again.
Today we will stay at the RV Park to find a way to go to Calgary, the next big city. To go there we have to cross the Rocky Mountains. The Rocky Mountains are 4.400 m high (12,183 feet). And it will be a long drive to Calgary, which is the closest big city to Vancouver on our way to the east coast.

For me this was a relaxing day as I could sleep all day long.
The sun was shining once in a while.

New “neighbors” arrived. They had three kids and just got married the other day. My master made some balloons for the children while the parents took care of the tent. I like children.

While my mistress was walking me we met a goose family. Parents and four ducklings. Never heard of goose living at an RV park.

We went to bed early again.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021