June 11, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

June 11, 2017 Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

Although it was cold that night and very loud we had a good sleep. This morning we met Brooke. She is canoeing Canada following the history as canoes traveled Canada 150 year ago. This year is the 150th anniversary of Canada. She is very nice and “lives” in the tent next to us.

My humans and I went to Downtown Vancouver today to busk. This time we took the bus to the train station, which was way better than walking. This sky train is shaking very much. My humans told me I am behaving very well. Most of the time the other passengers don’t even notice I am on the train.

We took the train to “Waterfront”. It was a sunny but windy day. Waterfront is where to cruise ships to Alaska are leaving and it is also close to Coal Harbor.



As my humans did not have breakfast yet they got a coffee and a muffin. We watched the water airplanes coming in and leaving. There were a lot of people and a lot of them talked in German. My humans went to a park called Harbour Green Park and started busking. The weather changed and it got cold and no sun anymore. Luckily my humans took my blanket and I could lie down on this. My humans made some great balloon sculptures but there were few children and most of the people that came by were tourists from the cruise ships and they did not want to take balloon sculptures.
They did not make any money and after two hours we left.

On the way back to the RV Park we stopped at another Wal-Mart and my mistress bought a warm and comfy blanket. My humans even found a dog area for me where I could run around without my leach and play with other dogs. That felt so good and I found so many new smells. We stayed for about half an hour and felt amazing after this.


We went to bed early. Really, there is not much to do in a tent. There is no light beside the flashlight hanging from the “ceiling” of the tent.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021