February 13, 2019 – A new (temporary) home

The last couple of days my humans looked for an apartment or studio to rent. They were looking for a place to rent in Pahrump but it looks like there is not much available to rent and not on short term.
We visited one nice little house with two bedrooms and my humans liked it a lot but it was only available on long term. So my humans looked on the Internet again and called a couple of apartment rental companies. Finally they found one that rents out on short term. My humans and I went there to check it out. It was a nice little one-room studio with a kitchenette and a bathroom. Believe it or not, we got the apartment and moved in today. Moving in – well we brought in our stuff. The apartment is fully furnished. It’s close to the Air Base in Las Vegas, which means you can hear the jets real loud, but it’s not as bad as it sounds.
I like it, finally a place where we can stay after spending about two weeks in hotels. We will only stay latest until the end of May but that’s better ok for me. It’s the first time in years that my humans and I lived all by us. I think I like that.

Now I have to teach them again that I have to sleep on the bed with them and sit with them on the couch. This might take a while for them to understand but if I am persistent I am sure they will understand – sooner or later. Better sooner than later.

My mistress is still working on getting our car imported and registered. This is a very complicated task. I hope she manages to get that done.

Oh did I tell you that we went to a mall and my humans went into a shop that sells native art. My mistress bought a very nice necklace with an Ocean Opal. Such a beautiful stone. The man that helped my mistress in the shop was very nice. It’s a great shop; check it out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SilverPost/.
My humans also went to the Apple store and they looked around to find out what they will need for the company they are about to file in Nevada. One of the people who work there was very friendly and helped my humans with all their questions.

I like going shopping, don’t know why. My mistress does not like going shopping but I enjoy it. There is so much to see and smell and so many people look at me and say I am so beautiful.




Professional Reader



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021