December 25, 2018 – Christmas Day Supper with friends

My humans and I were invited for Christmas Day Supper at Oak Knoll Stables. My mistress helped feeding the horses again while I played with Amie and Velcro. Amie likes me very much and she loves playing with me. Did you know she is deaf? Velcro helps her to hear.
Caroline and my mistress told my master and Ken to tire us dogs out.
When the horses were fed my mistress cleaned herself and changed. Murray and his girlfriend Weina were invited too.
It smelled so good. Caroline and Ken cooked turkey and some other things I could not identify.

They had a lot of fun and were laughing a lot.

My humans even got some presents from Caroline and Ken and would you believe it, I got a present too. Very yummy treats I got. I only get one a day and I always look forward to it. I hope they last very, very long.
Thank you so much Caroline and Ken.


Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021