June 14, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

June 14, 2017 – Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

Today we slept in again. My mistress had a great night with the sleeping bag and my master was glad he had the blanket for himself. I am fine as long as I am with my humans.

It was cold today and my humans decided to work, as we need money coming in. My humans are not only balloon artists. Together with Ken they create balloon software, which helps balloon artists to plan their decorations and show their customers what it will look like when it is finished.

They also run an online shop where they sell Ken’s balloon tutorials and the software. There is always something to do – put on some new products, offer special prices for software or tutorials, add more products, … My mistress takes care of the shop and she is always busy. They also made a website for MySolarSupply.com and need to advertise for that. My humans also run a balloon artist business in Germany and they need to answer customer questions and make quotes. The biggest thing they are working on is Balloon Circus World. They want to build a circus just with balloons. Well, there is a little bit more, like artists, gala dinner, …. To make this happen they look for investors and need to write emails. If you want to check this out visit http://GoFundMe.com/Balloon-Circus-World.

They made a Kick-starter for this too and for a Kiosk System. I hope they get the money for this Balloon Circus World project because that would mean we could live in the USA, in Pahrump, in the desert. Maybe I can become friends with the coyotes. My mistress says that’s not a good idea.

I need to apologize; I should stick to my travel experience. But this is part of our travel too. My humans had to work today and I was able to take a very long nap.

As it was cold we retired early in our tent.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021